CBE engages the leadership of denominations, seminaries, universities, NGOs, and other organizations worldwide, advocating for the biblical truth that both women and men are to serve as God calls, regardless of gender.
The work of advocating for truth at the Evangelical Theological Society continues to be a priority at CBE because ETS exercises far-reaching influence over future bible translations, gender policies, and global Christian thought. Complementarian distortion of scripture and theology continues to be influential, yet the CBE community is making progress. Together, we’ve made inroads with this year’s defense of the Trinity and with last year’s first-of-its kind research on ETS women’s experiences. Please help CBE build on the momentum of the last two years!
- Produce and distribute the award-winning academic journal, Priscilla Papers
- Customize special edition journals for academic and pastoral audiences
- Host booths at key Christian conferences
- Partner with seminaries and universities
- Translate key resources for international partners
- Provide digital downloads of translations free of charge
Your transaction information is secured with SSL encryption technology.
Your gift will help expand the impact of CBE's work with leaders of denominations, seminaries, and other Christian organizations around the world.
For an example of CBE scholarship, read Preserving the Trinity, CBE's 2016 special edition journal sent to ETS members in North America.